- Create 2 Base Price condition types, like ZPR1 and ZPR2
- Reference ZPR1 in ZPR2
- Assign the same access sequence to both condition types
- In ZPR2 assign Pricing date as "A -Date of services rendered"
- Maintain condition record only for ZPR1
- Maintain ZPR1 and ZPR2 in pricing procedure in the sequence
- After PGI, write a program to call VA02 transaction to reprice the sales order, before billing is done else update pricing manually in sales order.
- After this program is executed, create billing document.
- Delivery document is not price relevant.
The above solution is implemented successfully for a big CPG company.