- search_sap_menu - Finds the menu path to a transaction - Can either type in TX code in the search criteria or a description- ie. 1st try SE38 and then ABAP.... the returned result is 'bottom to top'.
- VOE1 Translation between EDI categories and SD item categories
- VOE2 Table EDSC view. Customer link to sales area detail
- VOE3 Table view EDPVW. Add partner types that will be transferred to the IDoc
- VOE4 Table view EDPAR. Link external partner number with our internal number
- WEDI EDI Administrator Menu
- BALE Idoc Administration
- OVA9 Create entries for each sold-to customer for which you will receive EDI schedule releases. At implementation, the only field that needs to be maintained is "Check PO number," which causes SAP to make sure that the PO number sent on the release matches the PO number on the schedule agreement. This transaction updates table T663A. SAP will not post an EDI schedule release, if this record is missing.
- OVAI Create entries for each Vendor / Partner description combination. (Vendors must match sold-to Acct. at Cust., and Partner descriptions must match ship-to Partner descriptions.) This transaction updates table T661W. SAP uses this table to determine the schedule agreement sold-to partner.
- OVAJ If you would like SAP to post schedule requirements using discrete dates only, instead of weekly and/or monthly buckets, you can indicate the days of the week that you deliver to this customer. SAP will divide the customer's quantity for a week or month evenly into the days of the week specified by the distribution function code. This code must be sent in the DELINS IDoc in field E1EDP16-ETVTF.
- WE09 / WE02 IDoc lists according to content. View IDocs via specific IDoc number or business application detail contained within the contents of a segment.
- WE05 View IDocs
- WE19 EDI test tool. Use to test inbound Function module changes.
- WE20 Partner profile configuration. Add partner detail together with inbound and outbound relationships. We also incorporate message control on the outbound IDocs. Utilize the organizational units to trap functional errors for further processing
- WE30 Create IDoc extension type
- WE31 Segment create
- WE57 Assign function module to logical message and IDoc type
- WE60 IDoc type documentation tool
- WE82 Link Release detail to Extension IDoc Type
- BD55 Conversion rule user exit. Link conversion rule user exit to the different system \ partner combinations
- BD87 Reprocess IDocs in error or waiting for action. (Both inbound and outbound in 4.6. Use BD88 in prior versions)
- BALA ALE Application Distribution
- BALM ALE Master Data Distribution
- V/36 Maintain output determination for deliveries (Output determination procedures). V10000 (Header output) has condition type LAVA (usually with requirement 1 NB: Use V/84 � V7ALLE � SHAD for grouped ASNs. I.e. Group deliveries into shipments
- VV21,VV22,VV23 Create output condition records for shipping. LAVA � WE (Partner function) - We must add each new partner with VV21
- VL71 Reissue output for deliveries
- V/54 Maintain access sequence for billing documents
- VV31,VV32,VV33 Create condition records for billing documents. (RD00 � RE Billing party)
- VF31 Reissue output for billing documents
855 � Order Response
- V/30 Sales document output types (BA00)
- V/48, V/32, V/43 Maintain access sequence for sales documents
- VV11,VV12,VV13 Create condition records for sales documents. (BA00 � SP Sold to party)
- V/27 Create code to check requirements for output control. Used to check ZBA0 against BA00 output.
- VA02 Sales order change
- VA05 List of sales orders
- VA22 Quotation change
- VA32 Scheduling agreement change
- VA42 Contract change
- VF02 Change billing document
- VF11 Cancel Billing document
- VF04 Billing due list
- FBL5N Display Customer invoices by line
- FBL1N Display Vendor invoices by line
- VL02N Change delivery document
- VL04 Delivery due list
- VKM5 List of deliveries
- VL06G List of outbound deliveries for goods issue
- VL06P List of outbound deliveries for picking
- VL09 Cancel goods issue
- VT02N Change shipment
- VT70 Output for shipments
- VKM3, VKM4 List of sales documents
- VKM1 List of blocked SD documents
- VD52 Material Determination
- SWEAD Event queue administration
- SWE2 Event type linkages
- SWE3 Event linkages
- PPOME Organizational Unit Maintenance
- SWE5 Consistency Checks for Event Linkages
- SWUD Workflow Diagnostic Tool
The following section provides detail on other useful SAP areas.
Once the order is saved proceed through the following steps. The process assumes the item has values in the warehouse bin.
- VL04 Delivery due list. Run the delivery due with your order number to create the delivery
- LT03 Create Transfer Order. EG. Warehouse: 101 and enter. Picking background. Save
The Transfer order should now be saved. It now needs to be confirmed.
· In LT03 go to menu option Transfer Order -> Confirm � Transfer Order
The transfer order is now confirmed.
- VL02N Delivery change. EG: Edit the delivery to do the following Pack � External customer material number = COO. External delivery number � Waybill number. BOL � Transport tag. Carrier � Header partner � SP (E.G. FXP). Tracking number = Packing Unit
- ME22N PO Change
- ME57 Create PO from purchase requisition
- CO09 Availability overview
- MIGO Post goods receipt
- MB51 Material document list
- MB01 Goods Movement
- MD04 Material Requirements. Shows material requirements and releases against materials
- SE38 ABAP Editor. Used to modify ABAP programs
- SM01 Transaction list. Lock transactions in the system. Also a good tool to see what transactions are available
- SHDB Transaction recorder (BDC)
- CMOD User exit \ project tool. Coordinates your changes into projects for the purpose of activating all user exits for a particular project. A user exit needs to be modified before it will work
- SE16 Table contents display
- SOST View mails sent externally from SAP
- SU53 Check authorization object
- SQVI Table Quickviewer � Used to created quick client dependent reports
- ST22 ABAP Dump Analysis
- ST01 System trace
- ST11 Display developer trace
- ST05 SQL Trace
- SM21 System log
- ST22 Display short dumps
- SM12 Display locked entries
- List of ABAP Reports
- RBDAPP01 Post inbound Idocs to application documents
- RBDAGAI2 Re-processing of IDocs after ALE input error
- RBDAGAIE Reprocessing of edited IDocs
- RBDMANIN Start error handling for non-posted Idocs
- RSEINB00 Idoc inbound processing by file
- RSEOUT00 Process outbound IDocs
- RV80HGEN Report 'RV80HGEN' for including customer-specific routines in the SAP standard source code is not included automatically as an XPRA in the object list of the transport request. See OSS note 0385067. This report needs to be run in target clients once you have implemented a custom requirements definition.
- RSWUWFML Report that interrogates the Workflow inbox, based on certain selections, and then forwards a notification to the respective users that they have email waiting in the SAP system. The auto-forwarding assignment of an email address to a user can be accomplished by the administrator and tx: SO36 or by the user themselves using tx: SO13. Use tx: SOST to view email status� sent from SAP.
- RHSOBJCH Corrects the following error in workflow customizing:
Transport object PDST
Information Table SOBJ is consistent as regards key tables
***Error*** Table HRP1600 Not an entry in table SOBJ
Information Table SOBJ is consistent as regards PAD tables
See note 134311 (point 2). Note 60801 also recommends the same steps regarding RHSOBJCH.
- RSPO0075 Run report RSPO0075 to activate access method M for device types.